Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Anjou-san Won't Leave Me Alone

Group Leader
...Did you bother asking the scanlator if they were okay with you doing this?

Fed-Kun's army
@Tarage prolly yea since the translator @_ang if im correct take a break until no 17?

Edited: Lol i thought they translated a new chapter my bad

Why is Anjou calling Seto "senpai"? The original japanese doesn't have that there. They're in the same grade, in the same class. Why would Anjou call him that?

Fed-Kun's army
>waifu2x
Explains the horrible image quality. But thanks for fixing the awful typesetting I guess.

VIP
@kronix
>dude why did u even do this ???

If you look at the releases by SGS, you will see that the typesetting on the first 2 chapters is less that optimal.
This release probably only serves to get more people into reading this series.
(Some people won't wouldn't read mangas with proper typesetting)

@Tarage
>...Did you bother asking the scanlator if they were okay with you doing this?

It's not like the uploader claimed any credit and it's pretty obvious who translated it originally.
Therefore, I think that they wouldn't have any problems with this release.

Group Leader
@icelord So is that a no? Sure sounds like a no to me. Sure sounds like you are implying intent without confirming it. Sounds like you're an asshole. Fuck off.

Aggregator gang
@icelord
Normally I criticize reuploads but this one is a legit jump in quality unlike the Mushoku Tensei shit from awhile ago. Also ignore Tarage. Dude's legit crazy. Go read the comments on the 14th chapter and you'll clue in real quick. He can't even realize you guys fixed up a chapter you guys originally translated and uploaded. He's just as delusional as Amplify, thinking translating a series gives you ownership or the right to gate keep what other people do.

@Zephyrus
Wanna take a look at the comment below me and compare that with his actions on Ch.14 of this series? Clearly insulting people is a habit of his. In the 2 times I've seen him comment both of them he's starting fights without provocation and calling people assholes among other things. Dude is clearly too immature comment on this website let alone run a scanlation group.

VIP
@Tarage
If you read my comment on the chapter I worked on, you would have seen that I mentioned, that I would happily remove the chapter, if SGS wished me to do so.

On another note tho:
>Futari wa Pretty Anon [FwPA] was founded December 13th, 2008 by two /a/nons with the sole purpose of bringing great manga to fans [...]

Your values sure have changed. If it was like you originally said, you would have no problem with people improving your chapter. (I'm not implying that that's necessary.)

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Tarage
You were warned about 5.1 violations. If you disagree with someone, using personal attacks is not the way to go about expressing it.

You have been comment banned for 2 days.

Eeew shes holding his glove, wasn't he cleaning the urinals earlier?

Dex-chan lover
dude why this MC look like a total loser why he got that bowl-cut with glasses he's the definition of a generic nerd

anyways why does this guy look like me?

Users who are viewing this thread