Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.

So how is it? I usiually come here for questionable advice on whether or not i should look at a questionable manga with a questionable rank. But theirs no advice to beheld.

Dex-chan lover
@Violet222 Do you like pretty ghosts forcing herself on an innocent, cute, little sister who is only slightly incestuous but thanks to the ghost is extremely incestuous (and some plot)?

If so, you'll like this.

Did something happen to most of the chapters?

There's a big gap between volumes 3 and 10 and I was considering reading it but I'll wait until those chapters get uploaded or translated if they haven't yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Violet222
Tell me if this strikes your fancy: a ghost possesses a girl against her will and basically forces her, on pain of death and going to hell, to do sexual things with her step-brother and while wearing a chastity belt.
And it's a COMEDY. So funny, right?!
I've read rape eromangas/doujins that were more cheerful and less of a dumpster fire than this manga was.

These are one of those stories I root for harem ending since I feel bad for the girls who lose in the end especially if your a ghost girl.

the anime girl on the cover looked cute so i clicked first chapter pretty weird. then i see the panty meter and i remember the anime.

Usually people can tolerate cute heroines giving the MC a hard time, but this imouto is just plain selfish. Her kuudere and tsundere moments were not cute in the least.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Is there anyone here whose would like to spare his precious time to answer my question?
What chapter in the manga does the anime end on?
597635948985057280.png

@WhoSainT The onsen arc on chapter 11-12 of the anime is on chapter 14-15 of the manga, no idea if starting there you would miss something since plenty of things are changed in the anime

Users who are viewing this thread