The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Tracking

this main character is such a fucking god. reminds me of hachiMAN... such a good soul. i hope he can deal with this the best way. been a while since i`ve read a manhwa where the Mc isnt a prick or a pervert

Double-page supporter
Yeah, he's such a good guy, I hope he doesn't get in trouble because of it... I'm getting really bad vibes from the Class Rep, seems like he's got an ugly misunderstanding going on somehow.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know you guys but I think the class rep is the stalker actually, cuz he didn't even know sungah before her image change and now that he is the closest to her (phisically and not in "that" way) I think he is starting to get obsessed with her, also that dialog in the hallway with MC didn't feel right to me....that or it really is some other Bastard from way ago that wants to screw sungah which would be really dangerous for MC if he encounter him and he is so messed up that he doesn't care if he kills or leaves half dead the MC..

Contributor
mc is pretty sharp. hamin still besto, though she feels regrets for letting mc get beaten up.

Aggregator gang
this never turns out well since manga mc dont know how to communicate

Dex-chan lover
Priorities are important.. you can watch the thoroughly movie later... not like marvel movies come fast..

The mc is legit a good dude but we all know how people with good intentions get shit on so

Users who are viewing this thread