Working!! Web-Ban

Dex-chan lover
in 7th chapter first and last pages are mixed

800+ people bookmark this and just 2 comments before me. i hope the scanlation team still willing to continue despite the less response like this. :D

Dex-chan lover
I like this series.
It is in 1 location, and yet it is enjoyable

Dex-chan lover
This isn't bad, but so far I like the original series better. In the original series, the characters were all dysfunctional, but most of them had something kind of likeable or even lovable about them. Most of these people just don't really have any redeeming features, or very minor ones. Basically, on average they're just completely self-centred jerks. So while it's fairly funny, I don't have the feeling of giving a damn what happens to the characters in their broader arcs like I did in the original.

Really love working, one of my favorite universe, but i must ask : why is suddenly tons of characters from Working! coming into this www.Working ? it seemed very sudden and stuff

I want to enjoy these crossover chapters but I read the original series a while back and barely remember most of the characters.

Okay I have a question. The alternative Working!! Has shitty romance in it correct?

Does this one have good romance? Does it progress?

Users who are viewing this thread