NinjaScans

I`m a fan of Because I'm An Uncle Who Runs A Weapon Shop so thanks for picking up and translating.

Thank you for taking "The Portal of Wonderland".

I love this publication and I'm glad to finally find it!

In addition, I could see your job on another title and I am reassured to know it in your hands!

Continue like this ! 😁

Aggregator gang
Hey guys, I see someone poached The Portal of Wonderland from you and is doing a subpar job of it too, can you comment on it? Thanks.

i have a small question how often are you gonna be realising the translation of Martial peak ?

@GoldGame Daily In May
Right now we are thinking about extending the daily releases to June, no confirmation tho
Meanwhile, Uncle will be on hiatus until June

Group Leader
Here's a little story:

Once upon a time there was a Retard_ (me) talking in his little home of the internet with his friends, and he happened to mention he was going to start scanlating again, soon after he did.

What Retard_ didn't know is that there was someone that really didn't like him lurking around the corner of his home and reading his conversation. These lurkers joined together and decided to try to snipe this Retard_ individual but worry not!

Even though these lurkers had 3 days to work on said releases they still failed to release before Retard_! TWICE! If that's not entertaining I don't know what is.

You know how a sniper is supposed to hit his shot? Ninja scans should stick with swords, because they missed twice today.

For context, here's the attempted "snipes" and release dates, both of which were somehow released after mine because they're too slow even though they had 3 days preparation.
KvG6gGN.png

Double-page supporter
@retard_ I won't say anything about the snipes 'cuz they will always happen, just glad to see you here

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_
Once upon a time there was a Retard_ (me) talking in his little home of the internet with his friends, and he happened to mention he was going to start scanlating again, soon after he did. What Retard_ didn't know is that there was someone that really didn't like him lurking around the corner of his home and reading his conversation.

I guess you were retarded to not see that coming.

lol jk I just had to take a shot at your username and this was perfect

What's the point of sniping a series if you can't upload as fast or faster than the first group.

Is this group dead? looks like they havent been active for like 3 months! and they havent released anything on their website in like 3-4 months!!! any news?

Users who are viewing this thread