Retired Heroes - Ch. 18.5 - Omake

Dex-chan lover
are you guys seriously trying to compete with Nekyou?

Edit: maybe I should just keep my mouth shut sometimes...

Dex-chan lover
Ah, man, that was so warm an fluffy, I needed that on this cold ass day.

Lol o like how he is translating the source announcement at the last pages.
On the if he is competing with then is a funny though that until he did they wouldn't post one on 30 days now they did 2 and if he stops is likely they will go back to the same antics again but as much some defend as per supposed better quality the fact remains they hold posting mostly on a series with more then 20 raws available until someone did something about it if others don't see something wrong with that I may do

Double-page supporter
@Lenk
While I generally understood and agreed with your point, aren't punctuation marks existed for a reason?

@Epicredeemer
Well, they're still releasing at regular pace, the one who trying to compete aren't them. And isn't it kinda lame to stop doing this just because other group got itched?

Tifa seemed different here than how she is in the rest of the manga :S kinda lack-luster and unenthused about everything

@Epicredeemer We're not competing as of now. We aren't doing our own version of Chapter 18, Nekyou hasn't done any omakes so I figured this was a blue ocean move if you're business inclined. What happens next is still up in the air...

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't seem to be a fantasy celebration:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslenitsa

@Kathartes

aren't punctuation marks existed for a reason?

Aren't grammar existed for a reason? ?

Double-page supporter
@criver
It's tall order to expect everyone here to be fluent in English (btw, I'm fairly bad), but at least trying to get your point through. Are we doing conversation or deciphering Da Vinci code?

Dex-chan lover
@Kathartes
Can't take a joke? I just couldn't help myself considering how ironic your comment was.
Also we are not "doing" a conversation.

Dex-chan lover
*page 4*
yup that me i too dont want to get out of my home i have too many game to play too many manga/novel to read XD

Dex-chan lover
@anonftwtf

I think this is supposed to be a younger her. Much younger. Kids that age (especially the smart/meek kind) tend to be silent or aloof.

@Lucky @anonftwtf and from the opening "In the first new year's day that Tifa spent having a father" it means that it just after Tifa and Saliy was still living alone on the mountain. Living alone with Saliy probably make her become a quiet girl. Also its probably after the tragedy where people from city try to subjugate Saliy. So she might have got persecuted a lot, causing her doesnt like to go to town and doesnt have anyone to socialize.

Users who are viewing this thread