Rifle Is Beautiful - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The position of princess in this piece of work

Dex-chan lover
Was hoping them to shoot real bullet but they are only a school club. I wonder seeing its competitive shooting , they need to know the ballistic, recoils and shit from shooting a real ammunition.Doesnt seem they are shooting blanks too.

Contributor
I also sometimes feel the urge to bite someone's chubby arm mmm...

Dex-chan lover
123th out of 125 with 0 points. At least she wasn't the only one getting a 0 on the test.

Group Leader
Laser beam rifles were invented to allow for unrestricted training which in Japan neatly bypasses their firearms regulations, here’s a page I found https://www.pref.saitama.lg.jp/oly-para/eng/overview/events/shooting.html

I’m not sure the specifics of beam rifles but for 10m air rifle for International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) or possibly Olympics competition, the summarized rules are using a .177 caliber rifle , typically PreCharged Pneumatics (PCP) Rifle, at 10m to hit a target 45.5mm wide ( about the size of an apple watch). Only open scopes are allowed, which is amazing because the ten-ring is an astounding .5mm wide ( smaller than a comma ) ! The targets being as small as they are, the sport ended up relying on automatic electronic scoring targets for precision and speed. To my knowledge there are two styles of target, infrared beam sensor and acoustic sensing with some hybrid models as well.

There are additional competition class of .22 caliber live ammunition rifle as with the range being 50m at a target 154.4mm wide and a ten-ring of 10.4mm as well as competitions for handgun in .177 and .22 caliber
Japan allows organized shooting competition training using .177 for 18+ year olds or 14+ years with approval earned from an acknowledged organization. For small bore .22 rim fire you need to register in the NRA Japan first as well. All this in addition to any of their firearms licensings.

You can find a few sparse offerings of laser or light point rifles from Anschutz, Hammerli and Walther

Oh and on page 1 she’s holding what appears to be an older model pcp rifle by Feinwerkbau https://www.airgundepot.com/feinwerkbau-800-evolution.html

Users who are viewing this thread