Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Revenge

I love where this is going so much. Characters like Karen are my favorite, manipulating people and twisting them however she pleases while acting as if she's just granting their wishes.

Also some bullied kid getting his revenge is so satisfying, never got bullied myself but even seeing it in manga just pisses me off and makes me far angrier than a fictional story should.

Dex-chan lover
I really need the extra colour pages for this one to see what he did to her.

Double-page supporter
When Karen and #3 were introduced:
IQPGqEo.gif

Now:
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Agreed. Karens the most interesting agent out of all. like shes the only character here who acts like she has the most authority. and everyones scared of her basically. Also that nurse is making me act up. nuff said.

I remember that panel. that panel of "lick it Bitch!" seems to have been memed before. cant quite recall when. anyways shouldn't they have a bodyguard somewhere in there with them? for all they know, the bully girl could make a Shiv soon and end up stabbing the guy. she seems incorrigible so she'll end up hating so much she'd wanna kill him at all costs. also are we forgetting about shion? did they transfer her out immediately?

Despite what I said, Karen's making the situation worse for Number 3. now there's gonna be more serious competition now and the girls might end up actually fighting for it meanwhile making number 3 more and more in tuned with his power and authority without consequences making him more and more vengeful and careless.

Users who are viewing this thread