Login bugs ?

This is my first thread
For some reason when i open mangadex using opera mini in android
I keep logged into other people acc
Opera mini does have built in vpn but getting logged into other people acc even tho im not logging in is kinda weird, right now im using google chrome

This is my only acc and i dont need other people acc to logged into it
Please fix it

Dex-chan lover
I've seen users reporting the same issue now and then. Has the reason behind the accidental logins ever been explained? Is the exact issue being withheld due to potential exploitation of the bug?

For some reason turning data saving off actually helped but if i turned them off i cant open reddit and other website
So i think ill wait till mods fix this issue, meanwhile ill just browse using chrome for mangadex

Today i log into 3 different acc , ill give it an hour and then i try open it from opera mini again guess what ? Yes diffrent acc lol

Im not doing anything to their acc btw, so pls dont ban me

Double-page supporter
> So i think ill wait till mods fix this issue

Mods can't fix this issue because it clearly opera issue.

Fed-Kun's army
@dodayme
Then the problem lies in that datavsaver (using other people's cache or something). That's not what MD can fix.

@BzzBzz this has happened to me tho. i use chrome
fortunately it hasn't been happening too much recently, so i wouldn't worry that much

Double-page supporter
> this has happened to me tho. i use chrome

I can't say anything about your case, but from OP there's obvious correlation

when i open mangadex using opera mini in android
I keep logged into other people acc
turning data saving off actually helped

I forgot to mention that its only logged when in home page,
the moment i tried to open manga or other page i already logged off

Its a cache issue. On your browsers feature. nothing MD can do would fix that. Use a different browser. Also how in the hell would you not be able to access reddit if you turned data saver (from browser) off... that kind of behavior should be reason enough to get rid of whatever browser.

If data limits are a problem, connect to freaking wifi. or find a different provider (I kid. The US is shit for internet choice. they write their own protectionist laws so that kind of problems cant be fixed)

Uhh.. because reddit is blocked in my country
By using data saving with opera i can gain access into blocked sites so i turned them on everytime

Users who are viewing this thread