Souzoushu nano de Motto Yasashikute Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... wouldn't it have been more interesting if he came to inhabit that body only after it was sacrificed to... well, him? That would've made a good explanation for him being incarnated into it, instead of the standard isekai "whatever lol". Also, it would've added an element of guilt for having a literal little girl die for him, which could've added some spice to the story.

Fed-Kun's army
From truck-kun now we have random crow with turtle bomb for Isekai pass and rip random girl who maybe never appear again in first chapter

rOTlr52.png
Would any kind soul sauce me pls?

Self-insertion is kinda bad but the latter portion has potential. Hope the story takes an interesting route and not just retread commonly transversed ground.

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting so far, not filled with cliche.

@Dabaha
It should be from this one, if I'm not mistaken. https://mangadex.org/title/39828/2-5-dimensional-seduction

Aggregator gang
If you think about it, if this loli body used to belong to someone before, the original owner WAS sacrificed to the MC, in a sense...

I feel like the kouhai girl wasn't introduced for no reason. Maybe the world MC isekai'ed to is the playthrough of the kouhai girl? Maybe that 'caped demon' is related to her, actually?
Well, it's not entirely clear just what kind of a game it is and how similar to it this world is.

Aggregator gang
I get it he was reincarnated to his own game.

But why as a girl not boy? Is it because it will sell better? 🤔

Damn you japan and your moefication.

Dex-chan lover
When you're thrown into the world you created and are offered as a sacrifice to yourself after reincarnation xD so jokes but love the concept this is promising!

Users who are viewing this thread