Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 60 - A Couple With An Age Difference

Aggregator gang
Dal Young may just be the worst published author out there.

Dex-chan lover
@ColonelPabs254 down the line in life age differences means jack shit. At the end of the day both grow old and die, one eventually earlier than the other one. I think a 15 year gap is the highest I would go for if she is really the one.

Fed-Kun's army
Truth be told in my opinion, age difference isn't actually that much of a problem IF the couple has already at the very least gone past the 10s age wise (not a kid or a teenager well until 17 would be actually), in other words both of them are 18+ years old cuz that would already classify them as adults and as such they can do almost whatever they want. In this case age difference is not the actual problem but that MC is 13-15 years old which would make the relationship if made public bring them a whole lot of trouble unless laws state otherwise and luckily for everyone Mari isn't even his teacher at school so he doesn't need to take precautions of being found out by the school.

Dex-chan lover
They are going in the right direction at least. It's still frustrating that we are so close, yet it will take so much time to reach the end...

MD@Home
This chapter was a lot better than the last few. It illustrates that he's young, and she's socially immature and that because of these things, they're having trouble navigating their misunderstandings and true feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread