Aggregator gang
So they got rid of the strong but stupid leader and replaced it with the weaker, but more cunning one. Not sure if their situation improved any honestly. Backstabber gonna back stab.

Dex-chan lover
In the short term their situation is absolutely better, and that means they get a long term to worry about. Not to mention the opportunity to get stronger to deal with it. So yes, their situation is better.

he killed his father for power and peace
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd

I must admit I'm liking Liang Yu's character a lot. Yes, he's a self-serving and conniving bastard. Yes, he started as your usual spoiled brat that bullied the poor MC to showcase how much of a jerk he was. But since he learned his lesson about how powerful Xinghe is, he's become a very interesting player.

Instead of dying, being disowned or learning to be a good person (the usual fates), he's as much of a jerk as before, but he's learned that it's much better to have Xinghe as an ally and is clever enough not to pick fights he can't win. That kind of villainous pragmatism is something I don't see very often.

Users who are viewing this thread