Author Solo Leveling
So is he really not human anymore? Will he be the enemy his dad talked about. Hope he isnt
Ahh.. I miss the occasional 5 Solo Leveling chapters a day/week. ;_;
can i ask, are the raw naming is in english? coz if i remember that 1st knight name is Ygrit so here on manhua is igris ?
Hunter Cha best girl
Hmmm, looks like a pervert has joined mc party
67 pages and counting that give me a good dose of dopamine
harem tag incoming?
We are almost caught up to the translated novel chapters.
What a manga....?!! Loved everything ?about this manga :. The story is good ,. The quality is superb. ,. Not boring at all , always getting excited for the next chapter to be released ..., Like a dopamine for me..,
Really wished it had an anime......?
And also thanks for translating this manga to #MERAKI SCAN # and
#JAIMINI'S~BOX.~?
Wait what??? I could have sworn I saw ch68 for a moment
Curious to hear ppls thoughts, which manhwa is better “The Gamer” or this series?
@firefox1234
The Gamer kinda feels better, he is a gamer and plan his build and, although exaggerated, you can explain why The Gamer is OP.
Solo Leveling feels a little bit bad on this part, the plot armor is too strong for the MC, no matter how weird he puts his points, he ends up being strong or doing the right thing.

Still like both of them, but as a gamer myself, The Gamer is a lot more "realistic" towards a character build than Solo Leveling.
@MarceloYuri Personally I think the gamer has better world build and characters but its main downside is the annoying harem, wish MC wud get advice from the harem king?
I would sell my soul to get an unlimited amount of this amazing content
Where's chapter 68?
Fake uploads, tch...
Fake upload, @sangnguyen19991.
Next DDOS that hits MangaDex, onmanga.com is on my shit list. Fake uploaders.
Onmanga can fuck itself...
"Read the latest chapter on Onmanga.com"... Doesn't even have the latest chapters weeks after they were uploaded