A Hunter's Courtship Method - Ch. 1

This looks really marvelous, I hope to see more chapters now at the beginning to know what's going on. Promising

The cover art makes him look like someone who acts nice on the outside but really isn't. The comic art makes him look innocent so I'm not really sure which to go by to get this guy's real personality

I clicked bookmark before I even read the actual chapter =]] and after I've read it, yup, definitely watch-worthy material here.

Dex-chan lover
im into the premise 100% but why is it always a white blonde man. sometimes they mix it up and give the dude green eyes instead of blue. and it they're feeling real spicy then its red.

Fed-Kun's army
The art is pretty but I thought for sure that it would be similar to the cover because the cover looks so gorgeous.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo a dialogue in page 7 was kinda switched with it's monologue? "What's with him" and "I know everything about this forest" one?

Mwhahahaha finally I can put a comic name to the image! Been looking forward to this one, thanks for picking it up and cannot wait for the next release ;)

Users who are viewing this thread