tag for things that are isolated images with no story

Dex-chan lover
like things that are more like a character profile than a story, or things where each chapter is a single page of a different girl striking a pose

Custom title
Staff
Developer
They should be reported because this isn't an image gallery site

Group Leader
https://mangadex.org/title/57794/senpai-doesn-t-have-games-at-home-so-she-always-comes-over-to-mine-to-play

Please remove this and ban Kafka. >w<

Dex-chan lover
They should be reported because this isn't an image gallery site
well, that works just as well for me. I've seen quite a few and just wanted the tag so I could default exclude it

and yeah, the one linked above is the most recent one of things I'm talking about
a lot of them are relatively high profile, so please confirm

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Mr_Detective @rkkn Oh, I was assuming you were talking about stuff that doesn't have text to translate. Never mind then.

I don't know what this would be called or how the kind of works we're talking about would be defined, so unless there's a proper definition, there's not really anything to even consider.

Contributor
@Mr_Detective
Please remove this and ban Kafka. >w<

+1

ActualTangibleArrowworm.webp

Group Leader
I agree. I've noticed a lot of these would be more accurately described as "artist draws a very specific fetish with a slightly different girl for each """chapter"""" and each chapter is one page."
An example I've witnessed was something like "My colleague with massive boobs tries to seduce me while insulting my current girlfriend for being flat-chested."

It was exactly what you think it is.

Users who are viewing this thread