Issue with sorting by latest release on search

I saw a thread about this from 2 years ago with people who had the same issue, I am not sure if this has already been reported or not, the issue is with when I am in the search and I sort by latest update it is not in the correct order, it is not wildly wrong such as having a release from a year ago on the front page of the search, at most the releases that show up as the first ones are 3 months old, that is the oldest I have seen on it. But sometimes I will get the first one as 1 month old, the next as 2 days old, and the one after is like 2 months old. I have tried clearing cache, and have tried the site on both pc and mobile (I use chrome, I also tried Samsung internet on mobile and still had the bug) I have actually noticed this issue several months back, but thought nothing of it since it was not really an issue for me, so the bug is not something new. Is anyone else seeing this issue, or is it just me?

Dex-chan lover
known issue, the search page uses all language as reference. fix might be coming soonTM

Users who are viewing this thread