Music Tournament 3.5: Anime Endings! (Cut Versions) [SUBMISSIONS]

Dex-chan lover

EDIT: Submissions have ended! Thank you to all you submitters for submitting your submissions!​

Code:
[u]IMPORTANT[/u]

Do not post your submissions in this thread. They are to be submitted via DM.

Alright, listen up you chodesters. It's time for Music Tournament Tree-Fiddy.

I've had a number of ideas about how to potentially improve the format, and some of them will be implemented in this tourney. Anyways, here's the important stuff:

[ol]1.
Code:
[b]Songs are entered anonymously. [/b]
This is intended to make voting based solely on songs, as opposed to voting even partially based on participants. Songs are only accepted via DM to this account. In order to know which songs have already been submitted, I will be periodically updating a list of submitted songs below. Please check it before you submit anything to prevent repeat submissions.

While you are allowed to reveal which submissions are yours, I advise against explicitly doing so, as it would narrow down the potential submitters of other entries from an outside perspective. It's not a huge deal if someone does reveal their submissions, as aside from providing DM screenshots, they could very well be memeing. 'Who submitted what' will be revealed at the end of the tournament in a separate bracket.

2. Submitted songs must be present at the end of any anime show/movie/OVA/etc. to qualify, and they must be the 'cut' versions of the songs (i.e. the standard ~90 seconds or less).
3. Participants must have accounts created prior to October 2020, as well as >100 profile views. (To ensure that the people participating are people who somewhat actively interact with others on the site and aren't 'literal who's that are more likely to skrt skrt.)
3. The tournament will have 64 entries/songs.
4. Each participant is allowed up to 4 entries. Submitting less than 4 is allowed (and it's kinda nice of you since you're letting more people join uwu.)
5. Votes will be counted every other day, with eight matchups per voting phase. This will change to daily voting once the tournament has progressed to the later rounds consisting of less than eight matchups.
6. Just like in tournament 2.5, shitposting is actively encouraged. Have fun.
7. If you don't have fun, there will be consequences.[/ol]

Additionally, there are four users that I will be pinging so they know this is going on. These users are @hazzack, @MawMaw, @Mr_Detective, and @Richman. The reason being that all four of them have shitposted in all previous tournaments, actively voted in each, and have never won a tournament. (Doubt the ping will do much tbh, they'd prob see this anyways.)

Additionally additionally, there's one user that I've banned from participating due to previously submitting songs and then yeeting out of existence on multiple occasions. This isn't done to be harsh, it's merely for the sake of ensuring other users who are willing and able to actively participate don't have that spot taken.

Code:
tl;dr:
Submit your songs to me via DM. Up to 4 are allowed per person. They have to be the cut versions of anime endings (the versions that actually play in the series).

Song List
Alien 9 ED - rebirth
Angel Beats! ED1 - Brave Song
AnoHana ED - secret base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~ (10 years after ver.)
AntiMagic Academy 35th Test Platoon ED - Calling my Twilight
Arakawa Under the Bridge ED - Sakasama Bridge
Asobi Asobase ED - Inkya Impulse
Bakemonogatari ED - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari
Black Bullet ED1 - Tokohana
Bleach ED3 - Houkiboshi
Blood Blockade Battlefront ED - Sugar Song to Bitter Step
Blue Seed ED1 - Touch and Go
BNA ED - NIGHT RUNNING
Deadman Wonderland ED - SHINY SHINY
Death Note ED 2 - Zetsubō Billy
Detective Conan ED1 - Step by Step
Dorohedoro ED3 - D.D.D.D.
Dororo ED1 - Sayonara Gokko
Dragon Ball Super ED5 - Yoka-Yoka Dance
ERASED ED - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no Youna
Flip Flappers ED - FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP
Fullmetal Alchemist ED3 - Motherland
Gintama ED5 - Shura
Gintama ED14 - Wo Ai Ni
Gintama' ED1 - Samurai Heart (Some Like It Hot!!)
Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night
Golden Kamuy ED - Hibana
Gosick ED1 - Resuscitated Hope
Guilty Crown ED1 - Departures ~Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta~
Grand Blue ED - Konpeki no Alfine ~Nikenme ni Karaoke ni Haitta Oretachi no Tension Super MAX ver.~
Handa-kun ED - HIDE-AND-SEEK
High Score Girl ED - Houkago Di(e)stra(u)ction
Hunter x Hunter (2011) ED2 - HUNTING FOR YOUR DREAM
Hunter x Hunter (2011) ED5 - Hyori Ittai
K-On! ED - Don't say "lazy"
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress ED1 - ninelie
Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED1 - Sentimental Crisis
Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED2 - Chikatto Chika Chika
Kämpfer ED - One Way Ryouomoi
Kill Me Baby ED - Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu
KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha
Land of the Lustrous ED1 - Kirameku Hamabe
The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis - Stellar War Part 2 ED2 - Tranquility
Mahou Sensou ED - Born to be
Maria†Holic ED - Kimi ni, Mune Kyun
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai
Mirai Nikki ED2 - filament
Ouran High School Host Club ED - Shissou
Overlord III ED - Silent Solitude
Paranoia Agend ED - Shiroi Oka - Maromi no Theme
Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation ED - Rare Drop☆KOI☆Koi! One More!
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai ED1 - Fukashigi no Carte
Rurouni Kenshin ED5 - It's gonna rain!
The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!
Shaman King ED2 - Omokage
Sgt. Frog ED1 - AFRO Gunsou
Symphogear GX ED2 - Rebirth-day
Thunderbolt Fantasy 2 ED - Roll The Dice
Trouble Chocolate ED1 - Nee Nani de...
Umineko: When They Cry ED - la divina tragedia ~Makyoku~
Vinland Sage ED2 - Drown
WataMote ED1 - Dou Kangaete mo Watashi wa Warukunai
Wave, Listen to Me! ED - Pride
Witch Craft Works ED - Witch☆Activity
Yuru Camp△ ED - Fuyu Biyori

Contestant List
Will be updated only when all spots are filled in order to prevent referencing contestant updates with song updates.
comeonnow0
EOTFOFYL
hazzack
Ivegotnolife
justforthelulz
kenx
Korsai
LunaKara
Lymus
MawMaw
Mr_Detective
NauseatingKittenz188
PantsMan
Plykiya
Richman
sterven
YumGumYum
Zephyrus

Songs Submitted

64/64

cAKQhhc.gif
haruhisuzumiyaGIF.gif
OfXwRs6.gif

*hops on hoverboard and dabs*

Dex-chan lover
@2252020
@ bigtiddyoneesan one of the songs i want to use is an ending to a movie, so there's not really a cut version. should i just submit the entire song?
If the entire song plays during the ending/credits, then it can't be a submission, since it's an actual full song. Cases like those are kinda tricky tbh, but that's how I see it.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The reason being that all four of them have shitposted in all previous tournaments, actively voted in each, and have never won a tournament.
:mad:

Well, it is nice to see this is back, gives me a chance to discover more ahneemoos

Dex-chan lover
@2252020
egAPmyWt.jpg

Lel, you're not supposed to post your submissions in this thread. It says so at the very top of the original post. Pls edit them out. (I know you may not have seen it since you got here from my ping.)

Dex-chan lover
>The reason being that all four of them have shitposted in all previous tournaments, actively voted in each, and have never won a tournament.
welp it cant be help that most people who voted here have shit taste.
gAeOY60.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The reason being that all four of them have shitposted in all previous tournaments, actively voted in each, and have never won a tournament.
hey blame my shit taste for that

Dex-chan lover
ngl 1/2 doesnt even make it out of the pool still hurt me to this day.
at least no result would ever dissapoint me harder than that in the future.
One-Piece-049.jpg

I still remember you dont even vote the match up @bigtiddyoneesan how dare you bro

Dex-chan lover
@MawMaw
I liek old stuff too, but I think the only place 1/2 can win is in a den full of Gen X'ers. Wait no, maybe even boomers.
I still remember you dont even vote the match up @ bigtiddyoneesan how dare you bro
Lel. Link to matchup tho? Idk if my vote would've done anything tbqh M. Night Famalam.

Users who are viewing this thread