Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake! - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - The Only Way to Bring Him Back to Life

Supporter
*Ding*
You've acquired a Dragon Scale!
Dragonic Bloodline acquired!
You will now have Dragon powers!

(That's what I imagined when I've seen the item/scale, but I would not be surprised if it was real...)

Dex-chan lover
@Hiex91 it's that kinda predictable thing that Evan really needs now to secure his place as an MC. i mean at this point his plot shield's about as useful as toilet paper.

Dex-chan lover
Don't bring in some Japanese loser. Don't bring in some Japanese loser. Don't bring in some Japanese loser.

Fed-Kun's army
"I don't know what other effects it may have"
I wonder what it is, Will totally gonna be surprised if it is "Increase Mana capacity" ?

It likely is going to give him a power up but atleast unlike many isekai protagonists he had to work for it instead of just being handed everything.

Dex-chan lover
"wait, did something happen?"

duh, nothing happen u dumbshit -_-
what the fuk did u see lol

My guess is that that stone will contain a massive power up due to it being given to the dragon god by a literal goddess. however, I also think that the stone also contains memories of Will from his previous life, and perhaps the goddess could only give them back to him through this less direct method, but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
MC is dancing in the palm of someones hand and i don't like it. Its fine as a story but manipulating someone like this isn't cool. Whoever it is had gone beyond questionable and is now Shady.

Users who are viewing this thread