NG Life

Do you have access to hq Topkyopop scans, or were you working on something different? Those available in other places are pretty awful.

@clc

clc

Power Uploader
Working on something different (ᵔᴥᵔ) There is an awesome French group that is currently working on it and the scans are from them. Group name is Fuyu no Yo (✿´‿`) Simply great...

@mikegnesium

I remeber reading this wayy back, reminds me of Bokura no Kiseki, lol

Dex-chan lover
remember reading this a while back, but can't finish it coz the format was awful lmao.

Im uploading the volumes but since the scans are a bit bad i need to clean them up. SHould take me some time but i'll upload the series before the month is over.

thanks to Kuma for giving me the scans

Power Uploader
Very good romance shoujo from the same author of Yona. Highly recommended, especially if you like reincarnation theme
@Shellshock the hero we needed
@noggin Yeah, Bokura no Kiseki was recommended to me after I finished this.

Chapter 6 was a pain to clean up. And even then this is the best i can do. It's also poorly typesetted as well.

Hopefully somebody can retranslate this chapter. (and the next one cuz that one is pretty bad too

P.S. If anyone has the Tokyopop versions of ch. 1,2,6,7,8,9 please send it to me

nice to see this is back since the completed chapters were lost since mangafox sunk

Oh, this is a blast from the past ! Bought some volumes when Borders was still in business. Thanks for the scans !

This is my most favorite manga ever. I had to read through the low quality scans in mangapark, but it didn't matter to me because I really loved this so much. Thank you so much @Shellshock you're godsent!! Time to reread for the nth time ;~;

Fed-Kun's army
I really enjoyed it. Had a lot of heart to it. My only gripe is that Loleus and Yuuma should've had some more screentime

Users who are viewing this thread