The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 25 - Affection Level: Himekawa -85%

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Not stonks...

Dex-chan lover
Why would you give him shit for supporting the business you work at?

Like I get that you think he's perverted and don't want to wait on him, but he obviously didn't know you were going to be here

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane probably something as simple as not wanting people she actually knows to know she works at a sexy maid cafe. Add in possible rules involving school and employment, and this becomes potent blackmail material.

Fed-Kun's army
this girl is pretty dumb tbh

she's dressed like that.... and is disgusted by the guy

Fed-Kun's army
Idk how I feel about the employer making their employees where that "Uniform". I feel it breaks some laws, but this is Japan.

Holy shit -85%, at this rate she'd be Civ Gandhi and those negative will turn to the highest affection or something. I don't know, might happen.

Group Leader
@luvicvis those places aren't 18+ only. Minors can work there, wearing that kind of costumes is fine in Japan. The only thing minors can't do in those stores is drink alcohol. (Legally that is. Many of them still do though)

Himekawa's gonna drop to -98% at one point till she finally decides to confront the grosstaku instead of giving him warnings.

Dex-chan lover
@Worf they can work there but they cannot be a hooters girl(wear the revealing clothing) until they're 18. 21 in some states. So yes that would illegal if it were hooters or any other "breasturants".

Dex-chan lover
Bro, she's going to literally murder you if that hits -100. You daft ascii-emoting motherfucker.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. I accidentally read all 25 chapters in an hour.
"I've got nuthin left!"

Users who are viewing this thread