Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

i would say that idea is stupid, but i get where she's coming from.

thank you for the giant update!

It makes sense that she didn’t mature enough. She was shut away once she hit puberty, it seems. The only thing she knew of was abuse.

Thanks for the translation!

so she likes the pain..?

maybe she didnt get her memories from her past life completely, because shes def not acting like a 17 yrs old

@HazyJ Isn't that obvious? Years of isolation, confinement, abuse, no parental love, guidance and you expect a child to be mentally mature?

Dex-chan lover
THE LEGENDARY PINK CASTLE STRIKES AGAINNN!!! 🤣🤣🤣 How many does this count hmm??

Dex-chan lover
The Arched Castle returns in this I see.
Does this make it the 12th or 15th time?

@notesha then why even add reincarnation if nothing about her will change?? the author could’ve easily added the abuse when she was 3-7 years old, then escape when she reached the age of 8, it’s so obvious he only added this genre because of its big fan base, so her being 18 years old is soo useless and meaningless.

also if we go through the “realistic procedure” an abused person who died by getting burned alive is definitely not gonna act like a cute 2 year old who acts like she is living in a fairly tail, she would be so broken that even talking would be boring for her

Dex-chan lover
@ro_ibs
As far as I am concerned it more like she remembers her future life. She woke up one day and had these memories, but not the mind.
Think of it as remembering your childhood, but reverse. Just cuz you remember being 7 doesn't mean you are mentally 7.
Of course the shit she remembers is horrifying, especially for a child and therefore impactful and on her mind, but she is still a Child nonetheless and therefore acting like one.
Being mentally abused and locked up for most part of your life isn't helpful either, or so I would Imagine.

Dex-chan lover
and just when you tought they wouldn't use THAT castle...
there it is! it showed up

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113 basically every manwha ever (about a kingdom and magic) has the exact same castle
for exemple, look for it in "I Became a Maid in a TL Novel" (ch2), "I Became the Villain's Mother" (ch19), I'm Stanning the Prince (ch1), and many more...
think about it as truck-kun and isekai

Users who are viewing this thread