Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
"Nothing Happened"

Basically this whole series ?

Dex-chan lover
@Lithe Indeed, at least it's a quite concise 4-koma so we aren't dragged through 20 something pages of nothingness for God knows how many chapters. Though I wouldn't lie and say I don't expect any romantic development.

i need PROGRESSS !!
at least the story need them to be in relationship , then MARRIED, have KIDS ..
this tortureee..

VIP
he expecting something... he ship this... he is one of us!

Dex-chan lover
We were doing so fine, and we are back at the nothing happening part of the genre.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't exactly say that "nothing" happened. Before she didn't see him as a man and would have taken off her jacket without pause. Now she doesn't want to partially undress in front of him? Suspicious much.

Of course in the grand scheme of things it's not much. But it does show that she "thinks" of him in a different light.

Also, what is with people wanting instant gratification these days. A new series starts (I know that this is not a new series but just for example) and they want the two MCs to be banging by chapter three. I swear any author has a hard time telling any kind of story with development (over time) since people all want the conclusion yesterday. Just enjoy the ride ... not for the nut at the end ... but for the pleasure of riding.

@Dipuc4Life instant gratification is a big part of the expectations people have these days and part of why they often fail at relationships, diet and exercise, and many other things since most things take hard work and time to get results.

That said this series is moving at a pace that might not even be fast enough to call snail speed. And people are talking about married with kids? Maybe in another thousand chapters.

Jesus Christ guys. If everything was all happening all the time, that could lead to burn out. Some things take time, it's not like this is a high-intensity action manga.

Dont care if there wasnt progress. The cute reactions still make this manga great.

If you want instant progress youll need to go read hentai.

@Joom Conversely if nothing happens all the time it could lead to staleness and become repetitive, Just ask Nisekoi.

Double-page supporter
Progress? Read thru all 10000+ chapters of Hajime no Ippo and then come talk to me about this thing you people call "progress"! ☹

Users who are viewing this thread