Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Please Don't Push Yourself Too Far.

Group Leader
Since the other cleaning manga has turned to trash, this is my only saving grace, now.

Dex-chan lover
Love pages 4 and 5. What an expression. There's something magical about being completely enraptured in your work/craft. It's been so damn long since I've had that kind of focus.

Dex-chan lover
Uh lardbutt? You sure you guys used the right adjective?

Aw, probably just a case of proofreading without actually looking at the raws. That panel's all out of joint.

Dex-chan lover
Ah ye, I do not understand what is happening with the chapter 8, if its a translator thing or what, but that crap is a mess.

Power Uploader
changes made on the questionable page. ;)

@Chet31

That doesnt help much, if you can pinpoint them I can look into them again. It comes down to how the reader/proofreader reads the lines. It can easily be assumed one character says it all, when its 2 or 3 characters with thoughts mumblings and dialog... which is what happened in c10 I think.

Kinme was talking and the small bubble was the teenage girl mumbling to herself about the boy's weight.

Dex-chan lover
@GodricKharg Sorry, the chapter 8 mess was for Gal Cleaning, for some reason that ch 8 is currently in 10 pieces and its a mess with 4-5 pages every 3 ish weeks. Have no issues with Kirei, love it.

Users who are viewing this thread