Author Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.
I’m dying 😵
I cant stand these kind of stories, at least its not as exasperating as others that have the same setting...
Well, we all know who's gonna win so.... meh.. don't expect the childhood friend to win...
Fuck the childhood friend
We all know they never win

Just give me my gyaru x MC ship already
Bloody two-timing bastard.
pretty forced plot lol
...fuck I can't bear even read it slowly. Too. Much. Drama.
I rly wan the childhood friend to win cause man I do not want the childhood fren to fall in love with the current dude she's living with. Like fking hell why cant the childhood fren win for once. Just let the gyaru x mc get together alrdy im getting anxiety juz imagining whats gonna happen
Ntr?
@Teslar no NTR as of right now.

any1 have any similar recommendations to this manga? like same scenario? must be few and far between
@Wakajisan Arigatou.

I don't have a manga recommendation like this
fuck i am now depressed
Shit we must waiting 1 month again for this Masterpiece
Ngl "childhood friend" has started to become an oversaturated trope

It's over Akari. I have the high ground

lol
Last edited 12 days ago by Louis2333.
Ngl read 5 chapters so far and all i can say is

why the fuck the seinen tag, i mean it's okay manga but so far the drama has been way too childish to be seinen.
@ShitFaced nah it's too high level for you clearly if you do not see the adult themes of love here. Honestly I bet someone put seinen in because the characters are more lewd than the standard high school romance manga
In a world where watari-kun exists Im really super glad this mc exists in that world
mc is retarded - fml clearly gives signs but he is still focused on childhood friend and believes that the fml doesnt have any interest in him at all
the setting smell NTR like crazy