Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

if the author don't over sexualize it by constantly bringing up past experiences and unnecessary topics about her previous relationships, it can be a interesting reading.

Aggregator gang
oh bullshit! i know craft/kiliu's art style when i see it

its nanashi(774) all over again

jak

Contributor
@mismarca - Don't be retarded. Just because she's not a virgin doesn't mean NTR.

Frankly it would be nice to see more characters who aren't virgins in these romances.

kyn

Seems cute and promising so far. I don't see why this has such a low rating already, particularly when there is only 1 chapter to judge it on right now (not including raws).

The only issues I would have is if her past of having sex with every guy that asked her out keeps coming up. And her personality itself. She clearly just had sex with them because they wanted her too and not because she actually liked them (based off of this chap anyway, for all we know it was the first BF that turned her into what she is).

I mean, that if anything is what (so far) is annoying about this. She's not even dating people because she likes them, but because they want to have sex with her and she doesn't even care. It got to the point that she expects to do kinky stuff on the first date and by the second already go to a sex hotel. That coupled with a virgin nerd who is probably going to need to deal with her past "boyfriends" and her experiences make it #feelsbad for the guy. It is a comedy tho, so maybe the author just got the ugly truth out in the first few chapters and after that is some fluff with her coming out of her shell. will wait and see how it goes down.

@jak I don't know why you immediately insulted the guy when 1) He never mentioned anything about her being a virgin and 2) he said if this was a HENTAI, and it's not anything new that hentai's featuring a promiscuous girl and nerdy virgin guy end up in some kind cuckold cheating scenario. Don't be retarded.

There is nothing wrong with her not being a virgin. In fact, it might be a blessing in the sense that she has prior (although not the greatest) experience. Therefore, she is capable of advancing their relationship and pushing the MC to do more. I mean it's chapter 1 and they are already holding hands which is 10x better than what we usually get. However, she seems like a person who say yes to everything and I can see that it would be the MC's job to try and fix that.

Dex-chan lover
As a asian. I still somewhat believe in "it is after married stuff" shit. Still follow this to see how it turn out

Users who are viewing this thread