I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

protagonists have a bad habit of speaking every thought that comes to mind out loud lol

Double-page supporter
Already catching up with the raws!!!
Thank you for the mass release today

Okay so Robia might genuinely like her, but somehow I still don't like him.
I'm not sure what to think of Eclot yet but I don't think he'd kill her if she told him she lost her memories.
Neither holds a candle to Nadrika though! I wish we saw more of him.

Thanks for the speedy chapters!!

Aggregator gang
I see what she was doing, everytime a noble got a bit too much power, she took them in "as a concubine" to maintain her position.

The princess was making it seem as if her political decisions were just her wanting to fuck hot guys

Thanks speedcat.
Pls princess tame him too. Yea use him as a useful pet. The more the merrier.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh I love how she stopped thinking out loud the moment it wasn't relevant for Robia to hear it anymore

Thank you so much for the mass release, speedcat!! ❤❤❤ Live up to you guy's name!!

Dex-chan lover
@OraOraApril19 possibly also was a way to prevent her brother from finding a reason to get rid of these very talented men when he's feeling threatened by them as well.

Since the mc noted no one seemed to be checking og princess's behaviour, she likely had to do that just to survive with an older brother who seems sus af at best.

I know it's not popular but I really hope Robia can redeem himself

And I'm worried Nadricka (?) gonna betray her and hurt us all real bad since everything is going too smoothly with him now.

@yuunase glad I'm not the only one who feels it. I like Nadricka but I have this weird feeling that he's going to betray the princess, let's just hope I'm wrong.

I like Eclot the most (appearance wise) but honestly the man is unhinged lmao. Nadricka and Robia are the best choices rn to have as her partners, since Nadricka is soothing and Robia is smart...and Robia likes her anyway. She should keep Eclot as her muscle for as long as possible so he can fight off Ettsen or kill Yuriel if it comes down to it lol.

Speaking of which, is Ettsen still in the palace if Yuriel has been banished? Wonder if we're in for a future scene with the emperor to reach a hand to Yuriel and she totally throws Ettsen to the wolves so she can get back into the palace lmao.

Hmm, seems like most of the routes did at least have some good feelings for the princess.

I know that the protag isn't gone for good but I hope she stays lost.

Users who are viewing this thread