Author Chapter 25 (It Looks Like I've Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game)
Yooooooo. This chapter is so juicy.

I love all the TL from the scanlation team as well
PLEASE HE'S SO CUTE πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ–οΈ
NADRICKA BEST BOY
I hope our fl ends up nadricka! I love him. He’s such a sweetheart πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I’d also be fine if she ended up with Eclot and nadricka. As long as she doesn’t abandon my baby nadricka. I love him so much. Every time he’s in pain my heart ache 😭
Oh damn!! I was blushing the whole chap! It was so sweet. Nadricka best boi!! So cute!
adhfiufaskjdl NADRICKA BABAYYA WTF XDD oh i forgot eclot is a concubineAsF>ASD>>>>!!?!?!!?!
How many concubines does this lady have??
Nadricka best boi
@luca17 all of them.
NADRICKA BEST BOI I COMMAND THE HEAVENS
Erm was this their first night together? I was under the impression that they had already been doing “that” this whole time
Now this is the type of spicy stuff I like to see
@Meow_ I don't think this was their first night, didn't she visit his room once? Or maybe they were just sleeping together, not doing "that"
Nadricka (´εο½€ )β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
πŸ˜‚BAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE NADRICKA IS ON THE BOTTOM POSITION -how cute πŸ˜‚
To be honest, I thought they were already bonking. I guess all the other times was just make out sessions.
A golden retriever and a wolf?

Btw, I don't think it was me that is thinking dirty when I thought that they always been doing the whole did everytime they sleep in the same bed, it should be how it is portrayed.

#IAmNotTheOnlyOne
Lol I thought they were erm already have been together together all this time.
Thank you as always!

Glad to see Nadricka slowly becoming more confident/gaining a healthy relationship dynamic
Tbh I thought they were already doing it too.. *sigh* wish I could see some 18+ scenes tho bahahha πŸ˜™