Author Chapter 25 (It Looks Like I've Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game)
The plot's going nowhere
Thank you Speedcat for the mass releaseeee!!! ^_^
LOLOL Thanks!!
Nadricka doesn't suit my style but he's so adorable that it's hard to ignore him lol
Did you see the look Nadricka gave Eclot? Hahahahaha
DHFJDKDK NADRIKA PUTTING HIS HEAD ON HER SHOULDER LIKE "see!!! she likes me better!!" I CANT STOP LAUGHING

good for you nadrika!!
Man, this manhwa is making me stressed out but MCs interaction with Nadricka makes it all well 😭
the hickeys :O
They must have had a pretty night based on Nadricka's hickeys... 😂
u know what would be super fucked up? if Nadricka was a super evil mastermind with god lvl acting skills, like imagine, noone of use or the mc would know till it was too late, of course there's 0 evidence to even think about it, but...idk
Istg if Nadricka turns out to be bad. 😭
Omg this chapter >////< i will die
woooooooow
Nadricka is still as cute as eveeeer. Waaahhh.
But Eclat is sooo cute too. They’re definitely jealous towards each other. These guys. My fav!!
Nadricka and Eclot is my fav ML, i don't mind which one from these 2 Will MC end up tho uwu
But still Nadricka is the best <3333
I thought they were already fokkin 😂
umm, so nadricka is bottom...?
NADRICKA I LOVE YOU OMG 😭😭😭
Thank you Speedcat, y'all are definitely speedy on the updates and its greatly appreciated, especially all those "Actions" done by Nadrika. IDC if he's the bad guy or not, he does one heck of a job "taking care" of our MC lol.
I love how this is such a proper reverse harem and the MC isnt acting like a pure, innocent person who doesnt realize the feelings of the guys around her