Kingdom - Vol. 53 Ch. 577 - An Utter Stranger

Dex-chan lover
Ousen has bamboozled everyone even Riboku
according to history, Zhao gets hit by an earthquake and Riboku gets into trouble and exiled, making Zhao easy pray for Qin
let's see what happens in the manga

Last edited by a moderator:
@sifivaldi I can see that you dislike him for being somewhat ignorant, but won't you then really dislike reading further because he will get promoted etc. etc.??

@havelmom Would be ok I guess if they did that, don't know how popular it would be though.

@ Not-Ak-not That's why I have a love-hate relationship with this manga. I would rather read other characters' POVs. This is one great manga. But still don't like Shin. ?

Fed-Kun's army
Preach, preach, @Solzhenhasbeen !

One possible strategy against the starvation tactics would have been to starve one day in advance and eat the food on the predicted enemy manouver day. (Cruelly it would save a bigger portion for the surviving soldiers as well.)

Fed-Kun's army
Banyou is right to tell Shin about it. Hiding stuff like that would just make things worse in the future. Shin's not the type to gossip stuff like that away, anyway. I mean, he didn't even want to know Kyoukai's past out of respect for her. He's not that kind of asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread