Info about individual User Levels?

Group Leader
I'm curious about what each level (role? rank?) gives access to. I've tried to look into the rules or elsewhere, but I never found any explanation for all the individual levels.

So far I know about these user levels:

[ul]Administrator
Developer
Forum Moderator
Public Relations
VIP
Power Uploader
Group Leader (is there a level for regular group members?)
Contributor (Are no more being made?)
Validating
Banned[/ul]

There really ought to be a section in the rules or somewhere explaining user levels.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, would be cool if it also explained how to get a rank (not that I want to get a rank, just curious)

Group Leader
@solstice258

Yeah, I'm asking for there being more clarity in what individual user levels there are, how to get them, what permissions do they give, etc. There should have been a section somewhere explaining this.

Dex-chan lover
Same. I'd like some concrete explanations/guidelines for the roles and what they can do.

@Volphied
You're a Contributor yourself, so could you share any info you have on the role's capabilities and how you received it?

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Volphied

Administrator - Large and in charge, god powers
Developer - Self-explanatory, god powers
Moderator - Moderates manga, groups, close to gods
Forum Moderator - Moderates the forums, police officers
Public Relations - Social media onaholes with no powers
VIP - People who've won contests or who've helped us out a considerable amount, can edit manga
Power Uploader - 500 uploads, can edit manga
Group Leader (is there a level for regular group members?) - Can edit manga (no)
Contributor (Are no more being made?) - Can edit manga (people who make a ton of successful reports get the role)
Member - Is a living breathing human bean who can follow manga
Validating - Is a not living not breathing robot
Banned - Dead

Dex-chan lover
I imagine the admin can bypass that in extremely rare and ridiculously improbable circumstances, if a situation somehow escalated to the point of necessary intervention.

Users who are viewing this thread