Author The Red Ranger Becomes an Adventurer in Another World
This is the most ridiculous and amazing thing I've read in ages.
This hit me hard and I love it
Oh my fuck. As someone who ardently watched every season of every series of power rangers from mighty morphin to samurai . . . . I wholly approve of this conduct. It's both accurate, and goddamn endearing.
oh boy, there gonna be a ultraman and kamen rider version of this
this is power rangers so i cant complain about how he gets his energy from friendship its good if it was someone else except power rangers then i wouldnt like how they got energy out of friendship they had for half a day lol.
Absolutely ridiculous, extremely dumb and just the right amount of sarcasm. I wonder how long can they keep this interesting.
The power of friendship!!!
You can't turn everything into an Isekai Japan.

*6 months later: The story of an internet comment becoming self aware and traveling to another world to gain all the upvotes!*

GODDAMNIT.
Nice thing. Now if only we could get the heroine not to dress like a prostitute...doesn't she have any self-respect?
Ok that was pretty funny.
this is hilarious... isekai with the sentai/ranger troupes... this should have a comedy tag...
This is dumb and I love it. I wonder why sentai heroes are so good as comedy manga MCs.
where's comedy tag ?, cant stop laughing from mc meet heroine
Tyrannosaurus!

Go go power rangers

Dooo dooo doo doooo
Yeah, the rangers' overenthusiasm really annoyed me even back as a kid.
Awesome i like something Already powerful from Modern era into Isekai just like Alan Corinth from The Galactic Navy Officer Become an Adventure, Yagami Iori from of King Of Fantasy and this guy Tougo Asagaki
The Red Ranger Becomes an Adventurer in Another World.
@TNT261, the original japanese title says "sentai reddo de bouken-sha ni naru".
I ship it.
I miss those explosions that the rangers leave behind. I wonder if Red will use that to his advantage one day.
Somehow, my brain automatically put hairo's (saiki k) voice into red ranger, now i cant unhear the intense passionate voice of hairo