I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

even tough it is fun to see them fight, yuriel always success for poking on my nerve lol lol

Fed-Kun's army
I'm frustrated. The MC should use her authority as a princess more, the original princess has already abused her authority, what's wrong with using it? That's the princess palace yet that head maid went in without informing the owner of the place, just chase her out and make yuriel bitch go to that marquis pervert

if it was me i would the beat the sit out f that bitch, how dare she? banish her from the kingdom for touching my possession, i already have a bad reputation, banishing a mere maid isn't a big deal

Fed-Kun's army
>You obtained the information for the princess's weakness
>The information is useless, so better not use it if you don't wanna die

LOLOLOLOLOL

Fed-Kun's army
Bro.... just kick her out.
What is the point of being an Empress/Princess if you can't even kick one maid out for fuck's sake

Why isn't she just killing her? Its clear this bitch is willing to stoop to any level to get what she wants, so you have to stoop to her level as well

Dex-chan lover
ok she has to die now, if shes left as it is she will get to the emperor

@LaDeeDah that's what I'm saying, the fact she's still in the palace after touching her concubine, not just 1 but 3 of them is beyond me. The empress even knows what she's doing she should have been gone day 1.

Dex-chan lover
I freaking knew he was a secret character, he was way too hott 😂
The is the princess's own fault, she let Yuriel get away with too much when she could have at least locked her away in a dungeon or had her whipped.
How can the palace maid stop the Princess, the emporer didn't order anything special and is only interested in Yuiel because she keeps surviving encounters with his sister. Easy fix tbh, at the very least since she doesn't want to kill her and to get rid of the emporer's interest just maim her face or punish her severely so much so the emporer at least thinks she's just like everyone else that crosses the princess and he looses interest. Also we're just going to let her get away with try to harm our precious daisy, the princess is being way too nice. I would have dragged her by the hair to her punishment, and would have at least left her near death

She should've killed her that very first night...uncertain future be damned! This like watching trashta or whatever get away with things

Guys she can't kick her out because that prince guy begged the princess to not hurt or bother her

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802 @JWChibi According to the source webnovel spoilers I could find,
it's impossible for the princess to act against Yuriel;
because they are in an otome game world whose system favours Yuriel. If princess takes heavy action, the system will intervene to protect heroine (and discredit princess even more and lead to her ingame bad end.) All she can do is to try lead aroud Yuriel to cause her own downfall.

Users who are viewing this thread