One Sword Reigns Supreme

Dex-chan lover
i can't really understand the point of this manhua, everything happened so abruptly, i can guess what happened between the line if i just use general knowledge of xianxia novel, but if it were some random guy who never read such were to come here, all they see will just be pictures without proper progression, the manhua literally just panels of different events (x did A, x did B, x did C) with so little connection between those events.

also, the TL quality is questionable, some weird and confusing terms, nonsense conversation between characters, it might be possible that my bad experience was wholly the TL's fault.

This is worth the read. This goes through the usual tropes but with a good twist. I personally like this much more than the generic crap that is simply a reprint of others' work.

If you read any other chinese manga , then you can skip this one. Its all the same.

Fed-Kun's army
I read a lot of Chinese TL'd novels and manhuas. Some good, a lot bad. This is one of your typical betrayal and left for dead - randomly chosen by mysterious entity and powered up - revenge/conquest stories.
HOWEVER, the author fails to give any kind of back story about why the main character was betrayed, who the characters even are, and there is no compelling reason to get invested with the main character and really give 2 schits. It's only a good read in that the art is mostly decent and there may be nothing better to read if you're waiting for other chapter updates.
5/10 and that's being generous.

Gravewind really hit the nail on the head below. This is a nice looking mess. There is basically zero exposition. We know nothing about the world, we know nothing about the characters situation or history e.g. why was the MC's brother reincarnated? How can BlueSkirt McBigBoobs see instantly that he was reincarnated? Is this a common thing? Who the fuck knows! and the comic sure isnt going to explain it. It really is garbage, just try and explain what the fuck happens during his academy application.

Looking at the light novel it seems theres a fair amount of rape coming up as well. Dont waste your time on this shit.

for me, this is good enough manhua. but you need to read this at least 10chapters per read.

Ironically, I found more grammatical errors in the new chapter by the guy who complained about the old groups bad grammar.... And probably 1 badly TL'd line that doesn't make much sense at all.

Users who are viewing this thread