I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
He's too tall, half his body is legs.
Also, what does she mean "are you okay with this?" what is she talking about?

While I might simp over Sieger, what tf is that thingy on his shoulder for even?

Genuine question: does the princess have an actual military or not? If not, how the hell hasn't her country been uprooted by a rebellion yet?

Also, dark skinned characters with yellow eyes are one of my weaknesses HHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
@Milky_Bread
She just conqueror a nation, so either she and her knights are figureheads or the real princess could lead a undertrained army to victory.

holy shit he's attractive, but like. how many damn guys did the princess sleep with, and how tf does she not have a std

It's crazy how the original princess has all those stamina and sex drive to keep that amount of men and still not have any kind of illness and never got pregnant. I mean, as a girl, even one guy tires me out 😂😂😂

I'm actually a little mad at the princess this chapter...like how u gonna just uproot these BEAUTIFUL men from their LUXURIOUS lives and throw them out??!! Tbh I think she need to interview each man and find a job for all of them + give em a house + the extra funds cuz u really ain't doing much by just throwing money at them -- thank u for coming to my tedtalk lol

Dudes, that's so true, how she has no children and no std? Mmmm, maybe all of them were virgins so that would reduce the probability of getting an illness of that type but still. You have opened my eyes in a new way. ono

Mmm, but Sieger ain't an easy character either (none of them are, lol), maybe in her eyes, he's acting as if it wasn't his problem, but in the end he protected this other guy. Obviously what he did wasn't "nice" per se, but taking into consideration the original Princess' reputation, he could have died by one of her orders, so kicking him wasn't as nearly as bad as it could have. Maybe Sieger still has his pride as a knight and Commander, that's why he thinks is his responsibility to take care of all of those men.

I don't really know the situation behind his case, but being the 2nd in charge of the 1st Division of Knights of the Imperial Army it mustn't be something easy to achieve, so what happened to him? If he's her hubby student and is suddenly taken by his master's wife to then be treated as a sex-toy, wouldn't that make him feel weird/sad/angry/hurt?

And what a complex situation with her harem tbh. This must be truly emotionally tiresome for her and them.

Ps. The thing in his shoulder is currently useless because there's no one trying to attack him but it makes him look cool and hot whatsoever. Lol.

I expected them to have originally been knights that were then chosen for their looks but man was not expecting them to have no training background whatsoever! What about her safety?

So "she" used to play around with these men so now they are completely useless. They were not knights at all weeeeew

Fed-Kun's army
Oh gosh, if i have to be in MC's situation (taking over a crazy bitch's body) i would rather become a hikikomori than dealing with those men

Users who are viewing this thread