Golden Kamuy - Vol. 26 Ch. 255 - Sugimoto the Ripper

Double-page supporter
Aaand Ogata lives another day! Usami exits the stage?

Thanks for this chapter! The bit about the gun at the end was really helpful!

Usami is too stubborn to die from something like that. It needs to be the head and even then its not for certain.

HCO

Dex-chan lover
You really go above and beyond with these TL notes at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Between Ogata and Usami... i will go Ogata 1000 of 10, Usami is fucking deranged that it isnt even funny.

Happy that Ushiyama gave the final stomp in that crazy fuck, just reading all that delusion about virginity stretches the limit of my patience.

@Redska Yeah you are right, Usami has too much Joker Factor going for him, they need to get Ushiyama to stomp his head, burn the corpse then salt the land.

Double-page supporter
I think there's a small typo on page 4: the left speech bubble on panel 4 says "That's she same thing" instead of "That's the same thing".

I'm surprised at how unceremoniously the ripper was killed. Most of the killed convicts die having some kind of epiphany, or satisfied with their death. The ripper just got head stomped. Maybe it's to show that nothing could have made him happy, and he'd resent his mother for as long as he lived.

Ogata has more plot armor than Sugimoto, and as interesting a character he is, I'll be glad to see him go.

Group Leader
@spurgleburgle

Thanks for pointing that out! I was re-uploading the chapter anyway to add more info to the glossary, so I fixed the typo along the way!

Dex-chan lover
The look of despair Asirpa had at the thought of having to kill again was so haunting, it's good fortune that (drunk) sugimoto found her in time

Users who are viewing this thread