Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - A Large Seafood Haul From Strolling in the Labyrinth

Thank you so much for translating, been waiting for it and it didn't disappoint! I love their adventures and can't wait to see what happens next

Dex-chan lover
Haha a cracker that emit loud sounds around the user, by the way if you make an extension with a string you can make a perfect prank trap or a good distraction.

The twins are like joining a fun field trip with how they smile when Takumi are serious on the last page 😆

"Well it still might be useful for something, so I'll pick it up"
I don't think that established chekov's gun ever gets used for anything within the next several arcs, or if at all...

I hope they soon go to town and get to the point where they have some soy sauce buttered scallops.

@Pyrodragon3993 I'd rather not they introduce a mom into the story.
Can't wait for Grandma Ruven to make an appearance though

@Pyrodragon3993 If that happens, there could be a chance that Takumi might change from Onii-san to Otou-san if that mom happens to ship w/ him.

To see those twins w/ annoyed expressions is so cute <3

@Sep10trion They were a child of a water god and I dont know if this is related but... dont forget that the mc has ? on his race like the kids

Double-page supporter
Is he stupid to pop a cracker in a narrow hallway? The sound will be amplified by a few times due to sound waves bouncing off the walls. That's why music sounds louder in a closed room than in an open environment.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion - a child of a mortal and a demigod, like these twins, is usually called "demigod". They might become full gods when they grow up, but this isn't made clear.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if MC will find his other half in this series.
Other isekai series was busy looking for potential partner, but this MC here is busy how to let the children continue their happiness everyday by experiencing all stuffs that would make them happy in a safe way...

Users who are viewing this thread