Shadow Queen - Ch. 20

Lame. I thought there was gonna be a tournament arc. Also how is she gonna weasel her way out of this one.

When she passed the knight, OMG SO SATISFYING!!!!!
@TRNRLogan I haven't read the next chapter, but I feel it's going be something along the lines "But he is so good, how could I dare having him just for myself?", etc. It's a bit cheap, but in this scenario, how the blue lady thinks MC is just dumb-dumb, she will fall for it~

LoL, Leabric's face in the first part of the chapter. It said "I don't get paid enough to deal with this shit". She seemed like she was reconsidering her employer ahahahahaha XDDD

i find this chapter is the most annoying act from the FL. in the old chapter i find it still on consideration in our FL act for her revenge, but now our FL seems like to provoke her revenge target.. if this is the real world you'll be a disposed pawn by now.. all you did now is trying to wake up a Lion.. if you keep poke it.. then don't regret when you get eaten alive..

even though this is just a fictional and there's no actual possible what i'm thinking will happen, but i still find her act annoying in this latest chapter.. anyway thanks for the hard work translator..

@akane12e while i also think she isnt being as clever as she should be and is being petty. It's not like the duke can just find another lady as similar to her to replace the daughter and she said she needs this knight because hes the bestest <<<333

@akane12e

She didn't just come for a quick revenge, though. She came to make them suffer, too. And their threats are all bluffs, anyway. There's no one who looks like Veronica AND has the etiquette to play the daughter of a Duke, and her parents have escaped, so they have absolutely no leverage because if they kill her with the real Veronica gone, they have way more to lose. So Elena is actually the one with the advantage.

Aside from being a minor annoyance, the other things she's doing are for her benefit. If she didn't choose Hurelbad publicly, then Lea could just stage an accident and put Lorech up anyway. Getting rid of Veronica's furniture might have been the only unnecessary thing, but for her it's a trauma and she can get away with it, so why not? Acting stupid? If she acts too quiet or serious, then Lea will suspect her more. A commoner girl is supposed to be stupidly enchanted by the life of a noble. Literally almost everything she does is meant to throw them off guard/protect herself.

For what Elena went through, just ending the house isn't enough. She's there to bring misery, and that begins with exhausting the brains behind the plot, which is Lea. Her revenge began the moment Lea stepped into Elena's home.

The translators opted to have the knights address "veronica" as "Her Highness"
But thats an address meant for a princess or prince. The translators opted to refer to her as a lady instead of princess.

"This is the second-person form of address to a prince or princess. Verbs used with this pronoun as the subject are conjugated in the third person. The forms used when referring in the third person are His Highness (of a man) and Her Highness (of a woman)."

Group Leader
Elena my girl with the turn around. Getting. It. Done. 😍😍😍

That was maybe just a bit too blatant, it'll get a lot harder to feign ignorance now.

Bruh, hahaha, that was super random xD I thought there was going to be some kind of fighting competition, riding, idk lmao

I also thought there would be some kind of tournament. Maybe she will pit him against Sir Loreche in the next chapter and appoint the winner her knight. That would be barely acceptable for staying under Leabric's radar.

I wonder how long she gonna use the same "ooo i'm dumb, i didn't know that I'm not supposed to do that" excuse🤔i think her action is a little too bold this time,leabric directly confronted her before the event so she can't use her ignorance as an excuse and i think when the real lady or her father hear about this they will speed up the process or change plan so they can get rid of her sooner since they can see she is not even letting them monitor her.
And her parents still out there somewhere sure they have a hard time tracking them but that doesn't mean they can't and it's not like her parents is clever enough not to get caught all of their escape plans are made by elena but now both of her parents are on their own and can't communicate with elena for the time being, so it's kinda worrying if they have to capture her parents and threatened her.

When i reading every chapter, i can't help but always wondering how will she handle this situation

Hmmmm... Tho I enjoyed how she blatantly ignored "her" knight, how will Elena manage things from now on? Is it really her card "you need me desperately" that powerful? Because everyone is counting on Veronica's comeback... If she keeps this up, wouldn't that mean that the Duke and leab*tch will bring her back sooner?

@Miyono-chan They cant
because the real veronica is poisoned and can't wake up. The poison is too strong that she woke up years later like in the past timeline

Users who are viewing this thread