Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Double-page supporter
"But you didn't tell me anything about it."
Mom, I've been home for 30 seconds.

"I bought him a computer when he entered high school and since then it engrossed him."
When he bought a computer? Oh, boy, he's been furiously masturbating to mother x son doujins, hasn't he?

@Ahodegozaimasuru I was wondering the same thing! :D I was like, does she mean a high fps monitor?

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Were you aware that the Japanese government apparently had the power to isekai its citizens into video games? News to me. 👾

Fed-Kun's army
If I ever spoke like that to my mom. I would have had my ass handed to me on a platter.

Group Leader
@Ahodegozaimasuru Could also be referring to monitors with low response time, like <5ms. Don't know how she would know that at a glance, though, unless she's some hardcore PC gamer who keeps tabs on all the different models of monitors, so maybe they are talking about high refresh rate after all.

Fed-Kun's army
@caitsith You are correct. Shirase's observation is partial though; a low "response time" is an indicator of how fast the pixels can switch from being off (black) to on (colored) to off again (black), measured in milliseconds. Most 'gaming' monitors nowadays have a response time of >5ms, since high graphics demand games, like modern fighters or mmos have a lot of data occurring that has to be translated at a rapid pace into images. With these games, a higher response time will result in input lag and ghosting effects; afterimages will appear, which can be quite distracting. You might also see advertised on a monitor what is called gray-to-gray (gtg) response time, which is typically lower than black-to-black (usually by 2ms), since it is only a measure of the pixel switching from one color spectrum spot to another.

I don’t know why, but that last page really made me crack up. i mean, i saw the punchline coming a mile away, but for some reason it still made me actually laugh out loud

Users who are viewing this thread