Yumi to Kurumi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Man. I dont get it....she still looks beautiful . Like the amount of emotions she shows gives more weight that most other heroines Ive seen

Maybe I like manga females with lots of expressive faces (Kurusu Hiro from Kono Oto Tomare comes to mind)

Fed-Kun's army
i mean it's a bit too late for her to open up now that the entire office has labeled her as a gloomy woman and she obviously doesn't enjoy deskwork

Fed-Kun's army
i hope she gets fired so she can move to a better place. Shitty company with shitty coworkers.

It's still sad tho if a stuffed doll is her only friend only cause she cant see or hear its responses

Dex-chan lover
They're a bunch of jerks. Where I work there are some outgoing people and some quiet people; nobody goes around ditching their scutwork onto the quiet ones or stealing their nicer assignments. Or as far as I've ever heard, gossiping nastily about people just because they're not the life of the party.

Double-page supporter
She's just chubby >,> Not fat! If you want to see fat then look at my relatives xd Round as round can be

Dex-chan lover
Sadly it is a thing... Women having to look pretty in the workplace. It's why I've seen so many tell me they always have to put some makeup or get comments about their looks.

I want to hug her so badly. That she has such a big heart. Yeah, she might be chubby and 'plain' but her kindness and warmth are what makes her so damn beautiful.

Double-page supporter
It's give and take. Women and men were hired to fulfil their role. Since she's in sales, those who have the highest sales number should be rewarded regardless of their methods. She even got acknowledged by her co-workers for her hard work. That's very heartwarming and more than what we could have asked for in real life. In real life it's: Email with a bunch of attachment, tag: please help me etc... - spend a lot of time doing it - I don't like this part, can you change it? - Oh it's done thank you. All through email, no verbal communication. Because we get things done behind the scene, we are given the least amount of money, maximum downsizing, first to be retrenched. Marketing and sales, who directly influence revenue, have their salary and bonus with big parties year after year because they are more important to the profit than us, not to mention they have to compete with each other while we can maintain a cooperative relationship with our co-workers. Life's fair but not in the way we think.

Dex-chan lover
People that think having a dick also entitle you to behave like one...

Contributor
A friendly reminder to everyone that if you stick with abusive folks (like her coworkers, who we've seen are definitely not just misunderstood) because "sometimes there's a good day", that will usually not end well for you. The upbeat "stick with it" message here is conversely sort of depressing, IMO.

(Of course, I'm presuming one has the option to hoof it and go try somewhere else. Which one doesn't always.)

Dex-chan lover
The progression is the most charming one I felt in a long time.

Aggregator gang
Man, this josei manga is a little TOO real sometimes haha. Also, don't mind the random rude troll below me trying to fish for attention :p

Dex-chan lover
Nah don't apologize because you deserved a break. They basically made her sick from work place bullying

Users who are viewing this thread