The Hawk's Song

Cover beside this got pretty nice art. And i know its a Pain in the ass to make comics, good commitment and dedication. Gonna follow it, looks forward to what it brings.
Edit: besides eastern historical drama. Cant go wrong with that. Good job.

Dex-chan lover
Will the dude need to fight against Gustav II Adolf's troops? I don't envy him if that's the case.

Pretty good so far. MC seems pretty based.
Translation is a little rough around the edges though. You might wanna get some help there.

Double-page supporter
This is very enjoyable, as for the translation. Is it left that way to imitate how it would've sounded in that time period? Personally, I like it. Really adds to the flair of being a period piece.

This is really refreshing. To find this in a sea of cheap beta male hypocrite jap mc power fantasy manga's, its a gem.

@Kaarme no, he won't meet him cause Alof was a boy then - action takes place in about 1605 (but it's not 100% historically accurate, it's alternative story)

@DarkieM it's not yet ;) but in the future there'll smut scenes

@QeDelphyn I know my translation isn't the best but now my friend helps me to fix it and now it sould looks much better :)

And thank you all for nice coments <3

Double-page supporter
A European one set in a Historical setting (im guessing bohemia or somewhere nearby judging by the names)? I like it. Its quite refreshing.

Double-page supporter
Good start. The art is good, it can be better after polished by time but this lack small detail, like when mc going somewhere or doing something. It kinda make pacing bit off

Users who are viewing this thread