Salieri & Mozart

Dex-chan lover
a yuri story with the kind of relationship between the 2 composer but in a swimming setting, why not, waiting for more ^^

Dex-chan lover
The black hairde girl kinda reminds me of the girl from the webtoon fluttering feelings

Aggregator gang
This got 40 chapters and its finished. So sad nobody is translating it since it's a good story

Yes someone pls translate comic, I will be willing to pay USD 30 to have the whole thing translated. lmao is that too little....idk...I would have paid for the raw but I don't know korean. :(

@visitor123
yeah ikr, I have half a mind to go and learn Korean and Jap just to read certain mangas but I can barely cope with my studies now. I am willing to buy official translated works though but I can't find any?

Group Leader
Just uploading 4-10 which were already available on other sites (since like a year ago) (not this one tho hence why I'm updating) I set the thing as no group but as it says in the chapters, the translator for 4-10 was Ga-Myun (if I can read that is) Also I am currently finishing up 11-19 so be on the lookout for that, will probably post in a couple days when I have them all done. (As far as I know 10 was the last english translation)

Thank you for picking this back up. I really like this manhwa and pls don't drop this if you can and finish it till you caught up to it at least.😇

Users who are viewing this thread