Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
"Guys can't cum as often compared to girls, so of course they aren't horny like us! We're the ones who get pregnant and give birth, so if we aren't born horny the world will end!"
I love how this rationalization makes total sense in their world. In fact, it "makes sense" even in our world, and yet it's completely wrong! Remember that next time you trust your "common sense" or intuition on factual matters.

"I bet all this time you've been masturbating to things like nude gravure in gossip magazines."
Maybe I'm just not well-read enough, but this manga sometimes has the smartest comedy I've ever seen. The girls don't act completely like the men in our world do because this isn't a completely genderswapped world. They still read gossip mags as our stereotypical women would, the only difference is in the nature of the sexual content (being more visual like what appeals to our males). Seriously, this is one of my favorite chapters of any manga ever.

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : hana-ko = flower-girl . she is mad because hanako is also the name of a ghost : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanako-san .

"russian boy look cute . like he is a video game character . like he is the MC from an isekai" . Maybe they are refering a video game character in real life , but I dont know which one . And it is funny that she mentions another "isekai" , while she is living in an isekai , lol .

"me and my mom exchange our Ero books and AV (Adult Videos )" . I guess it would be awkward if her favorite henta! are about incest between father and daughter , or yuri incest between mother and daughter , lol .

also , the cover page is missing :

proxy

Dex-chan lover
I guess main girl 's favorite fishes are : "an old man" , "wife of hamasaki" , and "a juicy high scholler" , lol . ( those are actually nicknames of fishes . the page below is from grand blue manga . warning : grand blue manga is very boring )

15.png

@orochijes Woman are actually hornier than men in the "real" world. Women tend to show many signs of mental problems if they aren't sexually active, while men are capable of having no sexual activity while maintaining their sanity.

If anything, men have a reason to show that they are craving sex as they are less likely to experience it than women.

I know your comment is 5 months old, but recent reports have shown to prove my point.

Double-page supporter
The more I read this, the more I really hope that guys aren't actually this perverted in real life, and that this is exaggerated for comedy

@Randomguy01 yeah sure, that's why most school shootings are performed by angry incels and not by sad, ugly, fat girls that can't get laid even if they tried. Oh, and why there are so many cases of pedophile priests but not of nuns.

Also, mental disorders are most likely the very reason why the person isn't having sex and not the other way round.

Depression and anxiety are known to lower sex drive. Like I said, not the other way round: low sex drive is not responsible for depression and anxiety, it's a consequence.

So saying women are hornier because they'll develop mental disorders if they don't have sex isn't the correct correlation in a research where (I'm assuming) it was found celibate women are more depressed. Depression in women is often related to body issues, and lack of sex just contributes to lower self-esteem and depression because it proves to the woman she's not attractive enough for someone to show interest in her, which in turn lowers sex drive. It's a vicious cycle, and the process in men is probably very similar.

Show me ONE SERIOUS research where it was proven women masturbate and think more about sex than men and I'll believe you women are hornier.

@mukade Most school shootings have been carried out by leftists democrats. It was the sad/ugly/fat girls that often encouraged them.

The amount of women raping boys is absurd right now. It makes the news everyday.
The athiest pedo faggots that invade the sanctuary of the church, people are trying to crack down on them, but the LGBT community keeps protecting them.

Most of these feminists aren't even capable of attacking physically, so they attempt to attack mentally.
I could show you a few studies that have been submitted, but far too many leftists have put a political pressure on schools to ban and ignore actual science from their "academic databases".

If women had dicks, and men had a hole, it would be far too obvious assuming the minds weren't changed.

Also, you seem a little angry, you might need some dick.

@Randomguy01 Funny, you seem angry yourself. Maybe you need some pussy?
I honestly hope one day you'll find a nice girl that'll change your twisted views on women.

Too bad you can't provide me one good source for your claims though. I usually just ignore the type of comment you made here, but you said you had proof and that piqued my interest. If you were trying to get me riled up by bringing politics and feminists into this you wasted your time, because I'm not interested in any of that.

I won't even read your next response because I know nothing productive will come out of this conversation, so bye.

@mukade Got some right in front me :D
"I won't read your next response because I'm a big ole pussy that denies logic and pattern recognition".

Go get some dick before you do something crazy please.

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣that one light colored hair girl who is not the fishing high schooler boomeroleplay is psyhic because the amamiya doesn't say something but hears her voice anyway 🤣

And thus, Amamiya starts her journey replacing the MC's previous position.

Fed-Kun's army
kawashima : Your weak i have already received the title of "the lewd semen demon"
thumb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread