Release That Witch - Ch. 181 - The Night Before

Dex-chan lover
d5c.png

I dislike Anna, it feels like we're supposed to treat her as the second protagonist when most of her character development was in the first 10-15 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Why does he need to see it himself, anyway? Don't they have a witch who can make perfect images?

Aggregator gang
Anna and Nightingale are both okay. Just have a harem, he's a lord anyway.

Double-page supporter
I know who will lose and who will not lose, but not who will not lose to those who will lose, and not those who lose to those who will not lose.

Also, is it safe to sit on the edge of a very tall cliff that drops into the sea filled with protruding rocks?

Dex-chan lover
@Arx724 said witch won't know what to look at. Sure, you can say "look at everything", but he may be interested in viewing specific things over a length of time, to measure intelligence, co-operation, tool use, and so on that a simple snapshot may not necessarily capture.

...He does realize that alot of Monarchies have existed for generations just because some dude told the people that Big Daddy Sky Boss liked certain families, right? It's less that the two don't go together and more the heads of each station occasionally disagree and make power grabs.

Also, obligatory Fuck Off Anna!

@cancerverse

Yes! This is what I've gotten at. Her entire character is Girl, and her reason for liking MC is because Protagonist. Everything she is good at-magic, science, any skill-is just the Author's poor excuse of trying to make her relevant. Like any other isekai manga where there are girls who carry weapons and abilities that let them fight, but are still treated like something the protagonist has to protect.

Compare that to Nightingale who has more than one single note conversation with Roland of "there's just something so magical about you, can it be love?!" and has a character beyond him, it just pissed me off that she's second fiddle to the charachature which is Anna.

@iamtherealbeethoven

Fuck Anna, Nightingale is best girl.

Nightingale is really pissing me off. Like...shoo. Go away. Piss off. Leave Anna (the second Protagonist, and the woman that is literally in the logo, hell the title is literally dialog about her) and MC alone.

I don't like Anna now......... I mean her character seems kinda boring nowadays

Users who are viewing this thread