Record for fastest read

Dex-chan lover
This is a thread to store records of fast reads.

Rules:
1. Be genuine
-Don't try to achieve a record by constantly refreshing on an active thread.
-Don't make a deal where someone sends a message and the other is on standby.
-Don't screenshot a conversation which you have not actively participated in.
-No image editing.
2. Link your screenshot for credibility
-Only forum posts and manga comments are allowed since private messages cannot be linked to.
-But who cares, the forum community isn't big enough that the honour system cannot be applied. If it is, I'll cross this subrule out in the future.
-You can link by copying the link address of the timestamp in blue to the right of the message.

Anyways try to beat my 3 seconds
PM9eHp4_d.webp

https://mangadex.org/thread/209122/8/#post_3224325

Contributor
Of all the reasons to screenshot someone's post create a thread, a sub ten-second notification read competition may be among the strangest in- OK, no, that "Seduce a staff member?" is still waaaaaaaaaaaay more WTF.

Dex-chan lover
I once refreshed a thread right as @Richman posted something, and the time of his post said "Just Now". I really should've taken a screenshot but I was too busy shitting myself in astonishment.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan Tough luck, my friend.

Unfortunately it still falls under "Don't screenshot a conversation which you have not actively participated in." subrule tho. I've already foreseen this.

But I will still count it under nonconvo% category.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
Unfortunately it still falls under "Don't screenshot a conversation which you have not actively participated in." subrule tho. I've already foreseen this.
Tbh I might've been in the convo (my reach extends to the furthest ends of this site), but I don't really remember what the context was. Well, if I notice an "X sec ago" post I'll try to remember to screencap it.

Dex-chan lover
i once stumbled myself upon "Now", but you probably wouldn't believe without a pic.

it isn't about the speed in the first place just enjoy ya mangos m8. this is an act of public disorder don't try to make people time their poo too.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I couldn't beat your 3 seconds, but I did get 5.
fS5LiY0.png

Users who are viewing this thread