The Love Song That Can't Be Conveyed - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
3.4.2 No tags to any of the fields are allowed, such as "[HQ]" to the chapter name or "v2" to the chapter number.
Truuuu.

This translation is much better. It's a shame it came out after the previous translation, as some people who set this manga to "Completed" won't see this one.

@bigtiddyoneesan
I learned my lesson before. Even if it says it's a oneshot I put it under my "currently reading" list.
Just in case it suddenly becomes not just a oneshot.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@chieftanin Mostly because there's no requirement or qualifications to people putting the tag in the chapter name. We were getting stuff like [HHHHHQ] and [SUPER HQHQ] and progressively more elaborate stuff like that. People were getting way too dumb about adding it to their chapter titles to try and get more views than the other group so we made the rule preeeeetty early on into the website. I do like your version more than theirs, anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@RedVanGhoul
For me, I keep the longer series on "Reading" even when an "END" chapter comes out, at least for a week or so, just in case there are volume extras.

Dex-chan lover
How is he supposed to realize if she doesn't tell him or at least signal him in any way? And no, signaling him that she loathes him does not count.

She's 17 and he's turning 30? That's quite a gap! I've read age gap romances before but still tho... Wish they'd make the gap smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread