BEASTARS - Vol. 12 Ch. 100 - What Happens when you Bust a Tire in a Very Full Train?

Dex-chan lover
The manga finally reached the "first" milestone. Anyway, we got another female character and that's a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
Ooo this could be interesting. It was a pretty serious chapter with a herbivore who was suicidal thanks to the shit she gets at work because of her species and what's considered a carnivore's job or herbivore's or whatever. But Legosi could really bounce well off of her.

Dex-chan lover
Why did they make that skunk so much bigger than the sheep?

Dex-chan lover
Ohoh, an older lady, how will our main virgin, I mean character, react?

Yay, 100 chapters! I look forward to seeing more of Sebun's character. She raises many questions about how mental health issues are dealt with within this world...

Dex-chan lover
Don't you just hate it when your attempt at assisted suicide is curtailed because your chosen partner has philosophical differences with most people? Relatable.

Double-page supporter
King Dork has spoken!
Nice to see Ibuki in the last page. Not nice to see Riz there.

a Sheep and a Wolf!? ...as ironic as it might be, they'll gonna be neighbors! lol

Aggregator gang
Sheep is cuter than Haru, and she's fluffy. I think it's because of Haru's button/rat eyes, they look soulless. She's a soulless slut? lol

Users who are viewing this thread