Touhou Sangetsusei ~ Visionary Fairies in Shrine.

Dex-chan lover
Reimu is playing the role of strict mother at this point.

New fairy? You mean Clownpiece?

She already was in a game! Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom, Stage 5 boss. And honestly the hardest boss in that game.

Dex-chan lover
And another chapter proving fairies are awesome.
I love this series.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/touhou-sangetsusei-three-fairies/

If you know anything about the series, you should know that all of the "parts" are practically the same. Thus, I reviewed the whole series. This manga is cute, funny, and especially charming. I'm happy it's getting a fourth part!

Group Leader
Sheit, the stones are fairies? that's hard to swallow, i do not want (or do i?) to see the stone of Cirno, i would may cry.

The implications of stones being fairies said a lot (and yet, nothing) about how nature are being threatened this time and I only can thing in someone with a power like narumi who could behind this (the fact than the sunflower garden are directely involved make me hope in playable yuuka again)

EDIT: It's my another guess but maybe hecatia is here to take the last debt that gensokyo had in matters of lifeforce (thanks okina)

So...is Hecatia planning to take back control of Hell from the Oni with an army of fairies? Or is this just a matter of creating an incident in Gensokyo( with the root problem located in Hell) forcing Reimu to come (back) to Hell to settle everyone's hash and put an end to the the infernal re-organization?

PS- We need Advent Cirno.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm hoping that the stone they found by Luna's hat isn't actually her. I assume Clownpiece was trying to protect her from such a thing...

Contributor
Prediction: the ultimate conclusion to this arc will have Hecatia *succeeding*, bringing fairies back to Hell to make it livelier...and then she reveals that fairies will regen the way they always do from it, just a little bit slower.

Dex-chan lover
I really love these idiot fairies. They're just fun and silly and cute.

Users who are viewing this thread