Hide manually (or on/off automatically) already read chapters from Home -> Follows list

Dex-chan lover
The idea is that after you read said chapter it disappears from that list, so you can easily check the other latest unread chapters of titles you are reading from the main page.

Can be either automatic (with on/off option) or a manual button to hide said chapter, but a way to only show the latest unread chapters on the following list, so its easier to see what you have left to read and to see other chapters that get 'pushed out' of that list due to the limit of chapters shown (40 at the moment, two colums of 20).

The "Follows -> Latest Updates" page is a bit hard to use when there are titles with lots of chapters and it doesnt shows the manga covers (so harder to recognize/remember which manga was that; Im currently reading near 300 different titles and recognize some of them by the cover rather than by the name when its a very long or weird name).

Dex-chan lover
This is actually a decent suggestion. I +1 it.

The
Follows
Sort by unread chapters
planned feature sounds like it would be in the same vein as this tho. However, I'm not sure as to what extent it would do what OP is looking for.

Dex-chan lover
I THINK that is meant for the actual Follows page and not for the main page -> Follows, thats the difference. My suggestion is for the frontpage 'tab' directly, where you can see the manga covers.

Users who are viewing this thread