Author Kuro no Shoukanshi

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 1 mo ago by BraveDude8.
Now to play the waiting game, thanks for more in advance.
2 more chapter until catched up
2 chap in such a short time, am I dreaming

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 1 mo ago by BraveDude8.
Why is the dragon wearing agriculture working clothes? LoL
I genuinely forgot the mc is a summoner..
ch62 and me : but you not a loli not even female still......its so rare
honestly until now i still dont understand anything
what i see the mc is battle junkie and the manga always have a fast-paced battle plot,nothing else
why this manga getting rating close to 8 anyway ?
@Anonime I was just thinking the same, the plot is going some supersonic speed and I don't feel anything about this all.
Are the 20+ chapters gonna be any better?

On the other hand, I noticed that I can spend some 1 sec / page and still grasp the plot - which is quite amazing.
If Kelvin started to bust moves during a battle, would that make him a [Battle Funky]?
is this trash?
@zeever I wouldnt call it trash, just a quick fun read. No super serious thoughts or anything.
This manga is actually good in my opinion. The MC is a battle junkie which is my favorite kind of MC. The summoner aspect is lacking in my opinion cause he doesnt really have that many summons and in all honesty he just fights the enemies head on himself. I like that its fast pace and a majority of the manga consists of fighting. There's some romance but its not the main focus.

All in all, there's not much for me to complain about. It's a fast read with not much to think about. 8/10
The more I think on it, this is basically a fantasy isekei version of Dragonball. Kelvin is essentially Goku with more brains
Can't wait for the reveal of his duo rivals: Celsius and Fahrenheit
"super easy barely an inconvenience" is the plot
@Arenji

There is a scale, Rankine, that bears the same relationship to Fahrenheit as Kelvin does to Celsius.
@Anonime
why this manga getting rating close to 8 anyway ?
There are lots of chubby little grunters.