The King of Fantasy - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Assassinate Iori

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, another fine update to the only good isekai in existence.

Double-page supporter
If I'm being honest I still don't buy the fact Krizalid was in a group with Chang and Choi, it seems way too random even for this random manga

Fed-Kun's army
All i want is sex with Yuri so if god does exist I will get hit by a truck and meet my wife one of this day

Also geese making an appearance later as a feudal lord would be cool too with terry

Dex-chan lover
oh come on krizalid (if that's really you), you should've put a better fight considering the nightmare you've given to us in Kof 99 and Kof 2002 UM

ez3

Nah, that cant be Krizalid.

Krizalid looks way cooler than that lame impostor.

Parallel Krizalid is weaker than the ones he knows, just like the parallel athena anf yuri. 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, I haven't played KoF but a couple of friends of mine are in the fighting game community and recommended this to me (I'm enjoying it mightily so far) but I gotta ask, is Krizalid supposed to be a super badass? I looked up his art after seeing people mention him and he looks like one of the edgy last-boss types.

Aggregator gang
Mayn, what kind of BS is this? An SNK boss just taken out like that?

Fed-Kun's army
@Gunlord500 Krizalid was both the midboss and final boss in KoF '99, he was made to a be clone of Kyo Kusanagi which happens alot in KoF.

Group Leader
Anyone wondering, it's officially nor Krizalid, it just looks a bit like him. This dude is a random jobber.

https://twitter.com/aokimasahiko/status/1218733231198990337

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, I see. Yeah, it makes more sense for him to be a random mook. Thanks guys. Guess the 'real' Krizalid might show up later.

Users who are viewing this thread